11.29.2012

just a couple things...

so at first when glimpses of neon started popping up, I just wasn't so sure.  but I have definitely embraced it.  the Chloe Swarovski Crystal Dangle earrings are case in point.  


and even if you are still in your just.a.little.bit.scrubby.leggings, I figured if I added these such earrings, red lips, and boots, this was an acceptable outfit for this day.  

so here we go.

scarf - random holiday bazaar last year
shirt - h&m 
leggings - ideology, Macys
boots - Frye
earrings - Lucia K. Chloe



but I am excited to announce that these along with the other new Lucia K. jewelry pieces are live on Amazon.  have you seen their newly redesigned fashion and jewelry website?  at the end of october endless.com became part of amazon.com/fashion


all this bright color going on together kind of works right?


starting next thursday {hopefully}, I have convinced Ali to help me talk about curls on the blog.  she has that fabulous kind of curly hair.  you know the kind that does curls or waves or sleek and straight perfectly, even buns and ponytails.   a couple people have asked about what stuff we use.  so gonna try out thursday curlsday.  kind of catchy right?

happy thursday.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment