2.09.2016

Blush and Copper Galentine Party Inspiration

I'm so excited about this post today, not just because I love a gorgeous party.  Erin from Yay Parties is sharing her party inspiration.  Not only is she a darling mother of 3, she hosts the best events.  They are a pinterest dream.  She knows her details, AND finds the best sources.  A curating deva.

See what she has put together for our enjoyment

***

// Blush & Copper Galentine’s Day Party Inspiration //

I love the whole ‘Galentine’s Day Party’ thing….it’s such a fun excuse for a girls get-together! And
a bit of a new take on an old holiday.  In the same way, I’m inspired by vintage-y (is that a word?) romantic décor with a modern twist.  The combination of blush pink with hints of copper bring that feel for me in these party ideas.  It’s fashion-forward. It’s modern with some geometric touches. And it’s still feminine without being too girly.

galentine party inspiration
1 // Copper Plant Hangers :: These are actually a DIY! I think they bring the perfect modern touch to your table scape while incorporating the copper. Find the DIY here.

2 //  Copper Tag Earrings :: No party is complete without the perfect jewelry to accompany your party duds! These earrings are made by Kirsty and can be found at her shop here.

3 // “love” copper metallic script balloon :: I mean…I’m dying over this! I love the metallic letter balloon party trend and this new script balloon takes it to a whole new level.  From the masters of balloons.

4 //  Tissue Tassel Garland Kit :: the perfect colors!! This trend isn’t going away any time soon, it appears. This tassel garland is by the Etsy shop PaperBoyParty and you can buy them here.

5 // Table inspiration :: I really like the simplicity (and imagine it with the Copper Plant Hangers
on top of the runner!).  You can find that gauzy blush colored fabric (or an equivalent) at any
fabric store and with some good thrift store treasure hunting you could find some of those brass
candlesticks. Find more pics of the table here.

6 // Copper Spray-Painted Honeycomb Balls :: Okay, this is brilliant!! Spray painting a little bit
of copper onto cream colored honeycomb balls really gives the vintage honeycomb a modern
touch. BTW, this was a DIY for Christmas….I love using unconventional décor for parties! It’s
charmingly unexpected. Find the DIY here.

7 // Geometric Party Plates :: These plates are the PERFECT color and shape for our party! But I hate to say, I think they’re not available yet.  Find similar rose gold geometric plates here.

8 // Geometric Copper Heart Pillow :: Bring the theme into your living room too! Find this
pillow at an Etsy shop here.

9 // Geometric Copper Pinata :: I’m infatuated with the piñatas from Prospect Goods.  I think it
would be awesome hanging from the ceiling (maybe over your party table?) mixed with those
honeycombs.  Find it here.

10 // Blushing Grapefruit Cocktail :: you HAVE to have a fun cocktail to go along with your
theme! This one is the perfect color (I love that! I’m a dork)….and sounds super tasty.  Find the
recipe here.

Cheers, ladies!

***

For much more party inspiration follow Erin's instagram at Yayparties.

Thank you for reading.

best,
Kirsty

follow my instagram at thekirstyfiles

No comments:

Post a Comment