5.04.2016

backpacks are back.






Well it really does make sense, to have your hands free while toting all your goods, but why did it take so long for chic backpacks to come around?  I have suffered many too many Disneyland excursions, swapping from one shoulder to the other our bag of essentials.  If only.  This is why I am so excited about my favorite handbag designers newest bag.

Do you feel me?

And what about this dress, it's simple summer perfection.  I think this might be my favorite vest pairing yet.  

Just think of this dress with sneakers, sandals, birkenstocks, even booties and a jean jacket.  Such a good layering piece or on it's own.  and I love the color.  And Seattlites you can find it at Queen Anne Dispatch during their sale Friday May 6th.

Sandals - DV by Dolce Vita for Target, I highly suggest you check out the selection.  I have been wearing these quite a bit and they are holding up just the same as their more expensive counterparts. 



dress - BB Dakota, Queen Anne Dispatch, (their sale is this friday!). also here
vest - Treasure & Bond. similar
shoes - DV, Target
Earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry

Can I just give a shoutout to Rainglow Airbrush Tanning because there is no way my lovely glow would be happening in April in the Pacific Northwest on it's own, and  even more so I am caring much more about my skin and damage sun exposure causes.  Never having spray tanned before in my life, I am in love with the results, plus it's organic and paraben free.  If you need a boost for an upcoming event do it, and if you are in Seattle, call Rainglow.

photos by Angie.

xo,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment