12.12.2016

Jammaramma. PJ Gift Guide.

I committed to posting gift guides throughout December, and I needed an easy one tonight.  Because, well frankly, I am already in my pj's and hoping for an early bedtime tonight.  I'm beat.

My family loves PJs, this is a gift that we give every holiday of the year, when my kids have the choice, they are in jammies, and to be honest so am I.

Every year on Christmas Eve, our Elf on the Shelf "Snowman" leaves the family a new set of pj's before he flies away back to the North Pole.

Here's my picks from my go-to stores, and the best part is they don't have to break the bank, you can find great pajamas at great prices.














Do you have any tried and true holiday traditions?

Check out Jenn's blog for her gift guide for all the people that keep our lives running smooth.  This is her niched folks.


Cozy up,
Kirsty

1 comment:

  1. furthermore, in case you experience that you can accept as true with the individual`s judgment and know-how that is also a plus in your prefer. With the proper weight loss coach (and/or health teacher) you could attain your weight reduction dreams right away.
    http://musclegainfast.com/leanfire-xt-reviews/

    ReplyDelete