7.03.2017

Raining Diamonds.

diamond stacking rings

statement sleeve shirt

curly hair with a hat
photo by Jenna

wide leg jeans

shirt - Mango.  40% off!
jeans - Anthro, old.




Well not exactly raining diamonds, but playing with diamonds while it rained.  Recently, as it poured buckets, I distracted myself with a wonderful evening of sparkly jewels on a city rooftop courtesy of Blue Nile.  It was lovely.  

Between rain showers we even took a few photos outside, the rain-soaked rooftop against the bright gray sky created amazing reflections.  The floor seemed like glass.  We have had a lot of rain in the Pacific Northwest this year, working hard to appreciate it's presence. 

Not just for engagement rings, I learned that Blue Nile has so many other stunning pieces.  My favorite were the 14K gold bangle I'm wearing above, I love how it works so well with my vintage bone bracelets, yet would be stunning on it's own with a little black dress, and the set of diamond stacking rings in sterling silver, 14k gold and rose gold.  I fell in love with those pieces.

Happy Monday,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment