8.29.2017

Before and After. Now You See Them, Now You Don't

naturally curly hair

Getting up close and personal (selfie style) today to talk about one of my favorite beauty products.

I take a lot of liberties with having curly hair.  You know that messy bed head look, only washing every few days and often times just putting a hat on to delay hair washing one more day, in fact I haven't truly cut my hair in almost two years.  Oh dear.  Not proud of that last one, will save that for another post.

But one trick that I love is when I'm in between hair color appointments, which I admit is quite often a very long time, I use Color Wow Root Cover Up to camouflage my roots.

What, you thought I was a natural blonde?  Most of the time for sure.  Plus, I have so much gray.  So much that I am almost considering going gray.

Almost.

In all seriousness though I love this stuff.  It covers my roots effectively but looks natural.  It lightly covers the gray just so your eye doesn't head straight there.  Am I right?  And a little goes a long way, it's easy to brush on wherever you need it.  Bonus - you can use it on your brows in a pinch.

I like to mix two shades - dark blonde and light brown, since my hair has a lot of highlights and lowlights.

Ready for a before and after?

 Before - my lovely gray roots      
gray hair root cover up



And after.
curly hairstyle

So there you have it.  What do you think?  A whole lot of my face.  You can see more hair talk on my "the Curl files" and "go-to curly hair products" pages.

Color Wow is available at Ulta, OverstockBloomingdales & ColorWowHair.com

Thanks for reading.
Kirsty

This post was done in partnership with Color Wow Hair, but for sure this opinion (and all my gray hair) is entirely my own.  I love this stuff!

5 comments:

  1. The latest replica watch model of this particular watch comes with a Miyota automatic movement (Japanese Grade 2 Rolex replica watch). The stainless steel replica watch has a white face with a full function chronograph, night illumination and a Watch Pinoy Flix Online sapphire crystal glass. Replica watches could never replace the originals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A "Fractured But Whole" based on an irreverent South Park animated television series opens with well-known children characters obsessed with being super heroes sneaking into a Pinoy Flix Online Video strip club to solve the mystery of a missing cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact pretty much anything can be manufactured with a USB connector on the end. These customised versions make a Pinoy Flix Latest Video real impact and are ideal when there is a particular product to launch or promote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thirds of the families have serious disagreements over the color theme of the project! The aim of the analysis was to find out consumer perspective toward DIY. The location, house.co.uk is a a national registry of screened tradesmen who are promoted by Pinoy Flix Online Serial Ltd. the leading on line provider of trade professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very prominent are the Batangas bulalo recipe from Batangas province; the pancit chami of Lucena, Quezon; the pigar pigar using carabao beef from Dagupan, Pangasinan; and the saluyot of Ilocos. Common vegetable or soup recipes are ginisang togue, sinigang sa bayabas, and sinigang sa miso. Filipino food for fish and seafood will be expected and may include the seafood kare kare, the sweet and sour lapu - lapu, the Spanish Pinoy Flix HD Video, the rellenong pusit, the crab Maritess and the ginataang tilapia.

    ReplyDelete