3.08.2018

4 Wide Leg Jeans That I Want, All Under $100.

My love affair for wide leg capri denim runs deep, and every season it just gets better and better.

I believe you can wear these with flats, slides, sandals, heels, boots, tennis.  They really are equal opportunity lenders.  It may take some time to find the right pair, perhaps less width or more, longer or shorter,  high waisted...

Interested but not quite ready?  All of these are under $100 and what I love is they are all fitted at the waist and hip which is super flattering.  Start by wearing them with your favorite tee, just messily tucked in and a pair of wedges.  You'll be hooked.  And all those cropped hem shirts showing up - these jeans are your answer.


Love the two tone and seam detail and wash, they seem so effortless...


 these feel a bit industrial in the best possible way, and I feel like there would be legs for dayzzzzz...


 if I were to choose preppy this would be it, I could totally see myself in these, love the color...


exxxxtra high waisted and fun two tone, this brand always fits my butt so well...



Which is your fave?

Happy FWIDEday.  Had to.

best,
Kirsty


No comments:

Post a Comment