7.30.2018

For The Hubs and Bubs, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Ok, I admit, when I first scour over the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I am not looking for the other members of my family.  But once the dust settles, there is an "oh yeah" moment and I remember that this is a great place to find jeans for both my husband and boys, shoes, pj sets - mostly for the boys and they always seem to have a great hooded sweatshirt.

And then, because I am doing my due diligence as a blogger, I peruse the girls section and dream, because of course my daughter would wear whatever I picked out for her right?

Here are my favorites from the sale for the rest of the family...

Husband.



boys





girls







kids shoes




husband shoes


There is about a week left in the sale.

Happy Shopping.

thank you for reading
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment