9.09.2019

Monday Morning Shoutout To A Really Fabulous Shirt Dress.

Taking Size Out of the Conversation with Universal Standard.



xxx


Ok this dress. It’s Universal Standard. The color and feel of the fabric, a style that I can easily wear all year long, details like hidden snaps between the buttons on the chest - hello no gaping, genius! - it has me dancing in public, much to my 11yr olds dismay. 

And I LOVE that the dress is available in sizes 00-40. 

I’m always telling people to wear what brings them joy but I’m embarrassed to admit I never thought about not having access to great design. Universal standard is working to make sizes 00-40 just that - the industry standard. And in their commitment they have not compromised design or quality one single bit, I’d say they’ve even raised the design bar. Let’s take size out of the conversation and make great clothes for all women. 

Bonus bonus bonus is their Fit Liberty - buy from their Core Collection now and wear it now. Feel fabulous now. And if your size changes in the next year - exchange for your new size free of charge, and Universal Standard will donate the used items to charities such as Dress for Success. 

Use code thekirstyfiles-xusp for 20% off your entire purchase till Oct 3rd. 





dress - Universal Standard (gifted)
boots - Vintage, Seattle Goodwill Glitter Sale Score!
bag - Find it at my shop! Queen Anne Frame
necklace - all at my shop.
belt - oldie.

You can also visit a Universal Standard 1:1 space for shopping, styling, perhaps a glass of bubbly and community.  

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment