12.12.2012

what i wore {gold.navy.striped}

only one outfit this week.  its been a whopper of a week.  these are the only pictures I managed to capture, sorry for the lack of detail...

you can't tell very well in the picture, but this sweater has glittery gold stripes in it.  its very fun, takes a pretty classic, conservative sweater and gives it some personality.  and can't go wrong with stripes.


and there's my littlest one, who has made it his mission to get in as many of mommy's outfit shots as possible.  at least he is wearing pants so I can actually use them.  notice the mismatched socks of his outfit.  this is pretty normal.  how about that serious face pose he is giving.  kills me.

lace tank - Volume One, Nordstrom Rack {such a great place for tanks}
jeans - J Brand, Nordstrom Rack {and for designer jeans}

thank you to everyone for stopping by to see my outfit posts!  and to those who have left comments, thank you!!  I try to shop a lot of local boutiques, and sales.  I loooove a good deal.  but I will try my best to leave links as to where else these items can be found. 

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore weds.

happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment