4.25.2016

Because it's been awhile...






This is an old stand by outfit but it just always works.  I great tee and broken in jeans mixed with smart accessories.

For this occasion the best t-strap sandals that sold me on t-strap sandals - I have narrow feet and long toes, so I've always shied away from this style until I spotted snake print for a whopping 15$ sale price in an Anthro sale.

These jeans are the real thing - purchased 10yrs ago and worn through all of the last decades events, major patching on the backside, they may not have much life left in them, but until that point I will reach for them.

And my T-shirt, I feel like I am doing my blog a disservice if I don't sing it's praises at least every month.  I own it in multiple colors and sizes, just in case I'm feeling in an oversized mood one day, I also recently purchased the tank version.  It's lovely.  A bit of an investment but well worth it.

Mix in simple chic gold aviators and rose gold copper tags with a chunky leather handmade clutch and an arm party with a messy pony.

I think it works, don't you?

tshirt - Bobi, Queen Anne Dispatch.  also here.
jeans - 7 for all mankind.  old
shoes - Sam Edelman.  very similar.
guitar string bracelets - Queen Anne Dispatch.
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry.

Happy Tuesday.

photos by Angie.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment