5.29.2017

The Power of a Wide Leg Pant



curly hair



Confession, I was not so into these pants, until I tried them on.  They are amazing.  I can't believe how flattering they are, without any pockets I really didn't think they would be.  But the fabric stretches in just the right way.  And the comfortability is fantastic.  So I stand corrected.  Because I have been counting down the days until they arrived.

A wide leg pant paired with heels - be it wedges, heeled boots or this season's stacked heel - is a classic look that gives your legs flattering length.  My favorite look for this summer will be platform sandals with a simple tank top and statement jewelry.

And I can't leave out this baby doll tee.  It's a bit whimsical with the right amount of tailoring.  I love the shorter length in the front and longer flare length in the back, a very flattering cut.   Business in front and party in back.  

Buki is revolutionizing the way we think about our classic wardrobe pieces, with innovative fabrics that stretch just right but don't stretch out or wrinkle, and are machine washable.  Thank you no thank you dry cleaning.  These are pieces you can wear all day long - work to weekend, and still look and feel put together.

I love pieces that make style look effortless. 

wide leg pants

seattle styel

buki brand


babydoll tee
shirt -Buki c/o.  available now in store and later this week online
pants - Buki c/o.  available now in store and later this week online
shoes - Dolce Vita c/o.  70% off here
bracelet - vintage

photos by Natalia.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment