7.13.2017

Tried and True, the Next Generation Pieces.

Sometimes there are those pieces that got away from you, and you just kick yourself.  In this post I wanted to share the updated items that I love but won't be purchasing because I have purchased them in years past and they are still growing strong.

So I can't justify in my budgeted life.

But, be warned:  they are so great that they may sell out quickly once again.  So don't wait too long.

TopShop Cardigan.
topshop cardigan

nsale




This cardigan last year sold out fast.  It's oversized and the block print adds ton of interest.  And once fall hits, everyone wants to be wrapped in a blanket but feeling chic.  Am I right?  This season Topshop came out with another oversized wonder this time with gray stripes instead of yellow.




Vince Sneakers.





My Vince slip-on sneaker obsession started with a pearly woven pair - perfect for California days and I wore them out.  So when last year's sale included these ones.  I bought the second pair lickety split.  Such an easy and comfortable shoe, hip but not too trendy and I love the deep denim color.  This years shoe has a slightly thicker sole and that pewter velvet is so rad.  If only.  But I can not justify.  Repeat, can not justify.



Pleather Moto Jacket.
nsale leather moto jacket






If you follow me at all you will have seen my vegan leather moto jacket.  It is from last years sale, and has gotten so much use.  I mentioned yesterday that a great fitting leather jacket can take you from super casual to cocktail and everything in between.  And the vegan leather, aka pleather, but lets be honest vegan leather sounds so much better, can handle the PNW rainy days.  This jacket has less of an exaggerated collar but still has the longer sleeves and and fun zipper details, and a wonderful price point.


Rag and Bone Denim.





These jeans are from two seasons ago.  A great fitting pair of dark skinny denim is a staple for any closet.  When you just don't know which jeans to wear, these will fit the bill.  They wear so well, clearly if I am two years in and going strong, and they don't stretch out a ton.  What I love about the next generation is the slightly higher waste, although no side zippers, but these do tend to get in the way when tucking them into boots.


So those are the tried and true next generation.  And I'd like to live vicariously through you.  So please share share share away if you bought and love.

Jenn's got Work Wear on her blog today.

thank you for reading,
Kirsty




1 comment: