11.27.2017

Cyber Monday, TIme to Get Your Shopping On.


Absolutely I am going to shop local as much as possible.  Local businesses are the heart of my community, I might be a little biased, but it's true.  You can't trick or treat your favorite online retailer or share in the magic that is a tree lined street all aglow with sparking lights.  Please take the time this year to shop your local shops, grab a coffee, take a deep breathe and get off the computer. 

Ok off my soap box.


But there are a few scores this Cyber Monday that I wanted to share.



HM - their Conscious (s before c throws me everytime) is some of the only clothes my boys will wear that I also love.  Everything is 30% off.


Target - my dining room stools that I posted about in the previous post are on sale and an additional 15% off.

Also these shoes are under $30, a great block heel for the holidays.





Nordstrom Rack is having a flash shoe sale on designer shoes - including the cult Harrow Bootie.   Rag & Bone and Stuart Weitzman are my picks.




Macy's is 20% off, so my favorite overalls that are already on sale are an additional 20% with code CYBER.



And I feel like I need to admit, a couple of these did make it into my cart for the boys this year.  They practically gave them away.  Ugh.

Happy Shopping today.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment