11.30.2018

TAH DA! 4-Way Friday




If you've caught my posts this week you may have seen that Jenn and I are back at it with a 4-way Friday.  I love this series for multiple reasons...one, it's always more fun with a friend.  Can't you tell?  Always the best bloopers.  

Two, we choose something that we are both totally loving and share 4 of the different ways we are wearing it, in our own style and own writing.  I love seeing what Jenn comes up with.  Outfit 1, 2, 3, 4.

Three, showing our followers the versatility of a great piece.  Encouraging you all to think outside the box when it comes to fashion.

This bag is just exactly one of those.  It's a great piece.  I LOVE having my hands free with everything I need, I also love the look of this bag as a belt.  And bonus love, the gal behind TAH bags is stellar too.  Triple Crown.  

The details of this bag are very well thought out, from the removable tassel - but seriously who would ever want to remove it?? - to the perfect amount of slots for the necessary cards and ID, to the front flap pocket - both stylish looking and perfect for holding a smart phone.

This is a bag that I have reached for constantly since I got it.  That to me seals the deal.  








Thanks for reading, you can see more TAH bag goodness here.

Hope you have a fabulous friday.

best
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment