1.07.2019

Back In The Saddle






I have always found strength in a great outfit, as silly as this may sound...motivation, confidence, joy...

So when it's time to get back on the saddle, it's best to do it in a really good outfit.  Like when I've posted twice in the last month and if I don't start now I may never again.  I have so much good stuff to share, it's just that life gets overwhelming...and then I tend to avoid.

But you just can't ignore this coat.  It's happy and furry, so soft and warm.  The love affair started last year with this coat *sigh*  (Jenn and I were having coffee and we politely cornered this stylish women needing to know where her fabulous rusty red coat was from) and always keeping an eye, I finally found this one.  I may have just purchased it before thinking, when I was actually supposed to be only making a list of gift ideas for Nick.  It was the last one in my size, and on sale, I couldn't risk it getting away.  Then it sat in customs for a month.  Karma?  Customs Karma?  perhaps.

Well it was worth the wait.

Also these jeans paired with my favorite look right now, cowboy boots.  Finally a way to go cropped when the temperatures drop and still have warm ankles. 

Two trends I am going to wear out this winter. 

curly bangs



cropped jeans with cowboy boots

red faux fur coat
coat - Asos
jeans - Mavi
boots - Frye oldies, you might still be able to find "Taylor Pull On"
necklaces can be found at my shop Queen Anne Frame.

I major shout out to the certain 10yr old I bribed with the new Dogman book to take these photos.  Not too bad eh?  Here's to the potential that 2019 holds for us all.  

Thank you for continuing to read my blog. 

best
Kirsty


No comments:

Post a Comment