7.19.2011

Tuesday Swoon Day

Its been kind of hard for me to stay focused on summer {and the possibility we will actually have one} here in Seattle, I know much of the country is experiencing record heat so I'm not exactly complaining, but with our stubborn "fall" weather and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in full swing, I've had stylish fall boots and sweaters on my mind.  So in an effort to stay hopeful and in the present...
 
via Karmaloop

 An Ode to the Wedge

...because they make every leg look better, they are fabulous in print, or stripes, wrapped in rope or cork, chunky, slim, or platform, and they are for all, {because even if you claim to not be able to walk in heels, you can wear a wedge, yes you can!}  Am I right?? And bonus, some are even for a good cause

So here are a few more wedges I'm swooning over...
 
via Toms







via asos

via 8020nyc

So lets paint our toenails and enjoy July while it lasts, and don't forget to visit our new website http://www.luciakjewelry.com/ and our fabulous kickoff promotion!

Best,
Kirsty  
 






1 comment: