10.03.2011

Pumpkin Time

Hello Monday.

I must say this is in my top 5 for best breakfasts, the problem is it rarely last till morning.  Do you know Paula Deen?  She is a wealth of super delicious {and NOT healthy} food.

Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake is a favorite favorite favorite of mine and will be of anyone else who tastes it.  Plus the recipe is quite easy, especially for the return on deliciousness you get...




Over the weekend I baked it in mason jars and delivered to a few friends, I only managed to take a picture with my phone, my camera battery was dead, and like I mentioned above, this cake doesn't wait...


I like to add some homemade cinnamon whip cream on top, just take heavy whipping cream and mix using an electric beater {also a chilled bowl speeds up the process}, then right before its finished whipping, sprinkle in some cinnamon and some powdered sugar and finish mixing.  It's a breeze and the perfect final touch.

Happy Monday.

Best,
Kirsty



No comments:

Post a Comment