10.31.2012

what i wore {its a whole lot}

a whole lot of what i wore this week.  in the PNW its getting dark awfully early and with daylight savings this week, its gonna get worse.  I need to start taking my outfit pictures a lot earlier in the day, its a lotta low light today folks.

first a repeat.  I got this shirt last fall and was so excited to wear it again this fall.  it's one of those shirts in my closet that just makes me happy.  I bought it right before a buyer meeting that I was kind of nervous about - I needed a power shirt to give me a little boost.  you know.



shirt - bellatrix, nordstrom
jeans - citizens for humanity
earrings - Lucia K. Tag
shoes - dolce vita

and again.

our weather has gotten quite soggy {not superstorm sandy soggy but reallllly wet} and consequently my hair has gone quite poodle.  I love how many great scarves and headbands and hats there are to hide and tame my crazy curls.  the particular headband is from an accidental sweater felting.  it was my favorite sweater about five years ago - I threw it in the wash and dryer,  at the time not knowing what a wool sweater would do.  such a bummer when it came out sized for a 6yr old.  I have made a pillow and a headband and bootcuffs from it.

shirt - bellatrix, nordstrom
jeans - seven for all mankind
headband - made me me
shoes - dolce vita
earrings - Lucia K. Taylor {bad lighting can't barely see them}


outfit #3 - post game day.  I had to post this one because I'm just so dang proud of my alma mater this week.  thank you for beating a top 10 ranked team.  we won't stay down for long.

 sweatshirt - the dawg den
jeans - paige denim, nordstrom rack
earrings - Lucia K Tag


 outfit #4 - and now I'm getting a little electric.  fell in love with these cobalt cords.  but they are bright.  and this is my attempt at a buttoned up collar.  all of a sudden I am into the tight collar and necklaces.

 this necklace is one of my best.  and its not longer available through our website, but amazon has got it.  and its on sale for a smoking deal.

sweater - zara.com
shirt - banana republic {old}
jeans - j brand, nordstrom rack
necklace - Lucia K. Ginger
nails - MAC vintage vamp

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore wednesday.

happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment