3.27.2013

pajama time {what i wore}

so I saw this post.  and I loooooved her outfit.  as usual. {she is one of my favorite fashion bloggers.}


and so I ran out and bought this {sorta similar} shirt and thought I'd try a similar look.


 and so I paired pajamas, pearls and pumps.  {and boyfriend jeans.}  perfection.



isn't fashion so fun right now?

shirt - J Crew {on sale! and extra 25% off!}
jeans - Seven for Mankind {ridiculously old, is that super apparent?!}
shoes - Cole Haan {also on sale, yay!}
necklace - Lucia K. Katherine {on sale too!}
sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs

and can I just talk about the Katherine necklace.  


every girl needs a great pearl necklace right?  The ribbon I used for this necklace is from a beloved role of amazing vintage grosgrain ribbon I found at an estate sale of the most amazing house overlooking Seattle.  {amazing!}  its silky and has a beautiful sheen and real ever so slightly scalloped edges, not manufactured ones.  then the 5 strands of varying sizes of creamy white freshwater pearls attached to 3 vintage german glass buttons.  you can twist them around any way you would like, hook and re-hook.  its wedding ready and every day ready.  so are you ready?  

its on sale!  just for this week.  and there are only a few.  so hurry hurry.

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore wednesday.

happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

1 comment: