3.15.2013

week 23 . navy

I feel like one of these days I need to post an outfit that i've already worn...mostly because I even have a heard time telling how much I've really grown from week 17 til now. I can feel how much i've grown, but with different clothes it's harder to see i think.

did I mention yet that we're having a BOY!?! I promised at some point to post a little DIY on gender reveal, but I'm not sure how many soon-to-be moms are out there...so maybe we'll save it for when inspiration is lacking. Anyway, I'm wearing a lot of navy blue here in honor of the boy growing inside!


top: target (similar)
cardi: old navy
skinnies: old navy
flats: gap (similar)
jewels: (faye) and (blake)*

*blake is on sale folks (25% off), now is the time to take advantage.  enter code potofgold25 before checkout.

happy shopping!

ali for lkj

1 comment:

  1. First of all, congrats on your pregnancy!!! You look super adorable!!! And this casual look is great! By the way, I'm hosting a link up party and would be glad if you decided to participate!
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete