5.03.2013

week 30 . jet setting

Last chance to travel...so I'm heading off to Palm Springs with some girlfriends for a sort of "last hurrah." After the craziness of Boston, this will be some much needed relaxation time. 

I am obsessed with this sweatshirt, it's been my go-to for pregnancy layering in Seattle...plus, it's so affordable (can't beat that). I also love the coral and turquoise together. I've had to become a bit more resourceful, making some homemade skirts to cover the bump!

two months to go, lots of nursery arranging waiting to happen and it sort of feels like spring warmth has finally arrived in Seattle...making for great afternoons with chips and salsa near the water. 

Thanks to Seattle for reminding me why I love this city, it's so easy to forget on those cloudy days.

earrings: lkj turquoise (coming soon)
sweatshirt: asos maternity
top: canada surf
skirt: made
leggings: old navy
flipflops: rainbows
sunglasses: suncloud polarized

are you a PNW girl? where is your favorite place to do a spring getaway from the gloom and gray of the city? Last year we went to Sedona, AZ and that so far is my favorite on the cheap. What about you??

happy springcation!

Ali for lkj

No comments:

Post a Comment