11.26.2013

those golden moments {what i wore}

california has been giving us some amazing days.  not hot {thank goodness.}, but warm - when the sun kisses your cheeks, with the crispness of fall in the mornings and evenings.  its what you would hope for in an indian summer.


not exactly what I think of when Thanksgiving is days away.  perhaps this is why I walked into trader joes, saw their sign "3 days till thanksgiving" and the throngs of people, and was completely shocked.

I was just there for milk and bagels, and those peppermint white chocolate covered pretzel thins.  oh lord.

so here we go.

I am blown away and humbled by how much I am thankful for.






sweater - Trouve, Nordstrom {old, here's the new version}
bralette - Free People {similar}
jeans - DL1961, Piperlime {similar}
shoes - Anthropologie
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry Blake
lipstick - lipliner {because this lipliner needs a shout out - its universal and waterproof - stops the color from bleeding awesomeness!} and my new favorite lipcolor from MAC

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wednesday.
photos by angie.

happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment