4.11.2014

jump jump uh-huh uh-huh.

Yes its friday!


I have had jumpsuits on my mind, I just love a good romper.  Just look at this one.  And I would love to find a classic black one, I don't by any means need one.  Just another fashion pursuit of mine.  This is my attempt at convincing myself I can pull this look off without having to buy an actual jumpsuit.  These black track pants have been such a great addition to my wardrobe.  Plus this solves the problem of longer torsos or inseams, which you have to get both right in a jumpsuit.  what do you think?  Ready for a night on the town.  Well at least my outfit is.





tank - fluxus, Queen Anne Dispatch
track pants - Wayf, Nordstrom {similar}
vest - Michael Kors {old}
shoes - Charles by Charles David, Nordstrom {and on sale!}
clutch - Isla Boutique


great black jumpsuit options...




TGIF.

Best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment