8.21.2014

current address.









There will be a day in my life years from now that I reminisce about that time I lived 3 blocks from this.  I would hope that in my reminiscing I talk about all the moments we took advantage of and the memories made, embracing the sweetness of this eclectic beach town.  Walking down to the beach in the mornings while it is still quiet, the sweet smell of jasmine {hedge of choice in most parking lots seriously} and plumeria, the funky fabulous beach style that includes my children going barefoot to church, dining alfresco with wonderful new friends while listening to the steel drum band that has set up on the beach boardwalk, hearing the waves crash after my little noisemakers have gone to bed, my lemon tree, welcoming neighbors.  There is a lot in this state that has challenged me and stretched me, irritated me, made me sweat, but hopefully all growing me into the woman I am to be.  

As I write this post, I am in Washington, a place my soul rests and yearns for, but dang if I don't know that being outside of my comfort zone is where a lot of life is truly lived.  

outfit - its all so old!

TGIF.

photos by Angie.
best,
kirsty

2 comments:

  1. This is such a refreshing post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your maxi skirt! I know you said it is old, but could tell me where you got it or the brand?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete