10.10.2014

My friday night in - shopping the Columbus Day Sales...

here are some of my favorite pieces that are on sale this Columbus Day weekend.


1. My favorite Rockstar Jeans, 15% off OldNavy code "ONSAVENOW"
2.  40% off your entire purchase at Banana Republic, code "BRWEEKEND" including these shoes I've been obsessing over.


3.  Madewell Fall Classics, 30% off code "OHFALL"  A classic top and shoes to be worn with everything.


4.  This romper is crazy for fall, and I have been all about layering the delicate rings, both at J.Crew 30% off code "WEEKENDPLANS"



5.  Piperlime 20% off code "FALL20" I am mad for this plaid jacket.  6.  And this Anthropologie dress, are you kidding me, free shipping and dresses 15% off code "TWOTREATS"

This is what I am doing tonight.

TGIF.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment