11.05.2014

just an ordinary day for fur.

faux fur coat

I love how much staying power faux fur is having.  Something about a fur jacket, it just seems so fabulous.  Fur adds so much interest to an outfit, and its snuggly wonderful.  I just happened to throw this hat on and I fell in love with the pairing.  Any chance this Socal weather dips down, you can find me in this combo.  Maybe even over a pair of sweats, or at least pajama pants.

I suppose you need to treat fur as an accessory, depending on the design - texture and color, it could overwhelm an already accessorized outfit.  But really if you haven't already, just do it.  Maybe just start with something fur-lined, or a vest.  Its a slippery slope.  Be warned.

fur coat

cloche hat

red heels


coat - Shopbop
t-shirt - J. Crew
jeans - Rag & Bone, Nordstrom {on sale}
hat - similar
lips - kiss me quick M.A.C, Nordstrom
necklace - vintage, and Lucia K. Jewelry

current fur that I am loving...






happy wednesday.

***GIVEAWAY***
Have you entered our Warby Parker sunglasses giveaway?  
******
linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore weds.  photos by Angie.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment