1.09.2015

instagram happenings as of late.

The majority of the last several weeks was spent soaking up time with the family, not a lot of instragamming, here are a few moments captured.

{new kicks}

{pink lips?}

{birthday countdown has begun}

{2015 motto}

{washington winter!}

{frozen mudpuddles}

{best packing job ever, by total luck}

{christmas morning pinata}

{Silent Night, Holy Night.}

{hot cocoa with the good stuff.}

{flannel and leggins, getting it done.}

{tulle in an alley.}

{Husky basketball game, go Dawgs!}

{metallic flats to give the back a rest.}

{dance party}

{cookie time.}

{advent countdown, made it up on Dec 1st!}

Are you an instagrammer?  I'd love to know.  You can follow along at thekirstyfiles.

xo, Kirsty

1 comment:

  1. ❤️ Those metallic flats! I'm following you on instagram, I love instagram! We don't live near family so it's how I share our days with those I love! I'm flowerparts on instagram 😄

    ReplyDelete