2.22.2015

My favorite pair.



I often have this pair in tow.  Call them monkeys, tornadoes, love bugs, ragamuffins, they are usually dirty.  I swear the minute P wakes up in the morning, dirt jumps on his face.  They were in desperate need of haircuts, which I did on friday, yikes!  They infuriate me, and the next second melt my heart.  They melt my heart, and the next second infuriate me.  

This particular moment was a lot of "Pleaser get OUT of that persons yard.  do NOT throw rocks.  I spy something orange..."  which turned into the game of throwing their flip-flops at each other.  It was a particular trying photo sesh.  

I question which shoes will look best with this outfit, what pair of jeans makes me feel the most confident, what pair of earrings to finish the look - this is the pair that best belongs by my side. 



I recently purchased this cardigan, I had been eying it and then it went on sale and I couldn't resist.  It is soft and perfectly oversized, and a great weight, not too heavy but more than a thin cardigan.  I have been living in it.




t-shirt - Free People, Old
cardigan - Tildon, Nordstrom {on sale!}
leggings - Free People, Queen Anne Dispatch {on sale here, also here}
boots - Faryl Robin c/o {similar, also here}
sunglasses - Michael Kors, Old
necklaces - Lucia K. and vintage
bag - Finn Attire

photos by Angie.

Happy Monday!

xo,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment