4.27.2015

Currently Wearing: comfy casual monday.

Just in case you were wondering what I was wearing today as I power through my to-do list, here it is.  It sometimes {ALWAYS} helps to feel good in what you are wearing even if your day is not your favorite.

This tank:  the best fitting v-neck without the armpit loseness right?  and the feel is so good, and its under 20$.  Thank you Jenn for the fab suggestion.  This skirt, double slits, perfect stripes, on sale for under 20$ with code "lowtide".

tank - Topshop, Nordstrom {runs small, I sized up one size}
skirt - Billabong, {find here use code "lowtide" for 50% off}
shoes - 80%20, oldies but goodies
sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacob c/o
earrings and necklace - Lucia K. Jewelry, neckalce is one of my new designs, do you like?  
  
Maybe you should be my twin today.

Happy Monday.

xo,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment