4.07.2015

Daydreaming.






Next to the cookie dough and pasture-raised eggs aisle in my local Whole Foods is an extremely well curated clothing section.  Clearly the cookie dough and pasture-raised eggs aren't the only items attributing to the increase my grocery bill.  I mean is nothing sacred!  Not only are they often cute, and always that super soft crazy comfortable cotton/hemp/wheatgrass/recycled fabric of sorts, the clothing comes from sustainable companies and often for a good cause.  Well done once again Whole foods.

Graphic tees are all the rage, how fun to wear your personality on your abdomen.  Fun graphics and wording aren't just reserved for my boys anymore.  I'm super happy that track pants are having staying power, probably because they are flattering and comfortable and super versatile.   So jump on the bandwagon, its not too late!  ahem, you know who I am talking about. 

And the best part for last - these shoes!  This is the second pair of slip-on sneaks that I have fallen head over heels for.  The color is the rich subtle silver rightly named Oyster in a woven mesh that gives them a wonderfully original flair - only if you look close.  The other reason I love these shoes, is the right amount of sole.  I can't quite get behind the thick platform souls that so popular, I have big feet, they are not helpful.  {watch next month I'll be swooning.}  No but really.  and the elastic on the sides keep them snug and slim.  If you follow me on instagram, I've been wearing these A LOT.

Annnnnnd as I was writing this post, found them on sale!  talking 25% off during the Shopbop friends and family sale.  Its a sign.

Oh and did you notice this tree.  Daydreamy daydream.



tee - Threads for Thought, Whole Foods {also here}
jacket - H&M, old.
track pants - Wayf, Nordstrom {old, see below for more options}
shoes - Vince {find here 25% off with code SPRING25}
sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs c/o {find here}
 lips - NARS Poplife, Nordstrom
clutch - Finn Attire.


Pick one of these: graphic tees that are screaming to be worn...





Mix with one of these: track pant because its not too late...




add the slip-on sneaks, and you are the chicest woman {dare I say momma} on the go.  No excuses ladies!!

Linking up with pleated poppy for what I wore weds.  Photos by Angie.
xo,
Kirsty

1 comment:

  1. Cute jacket! I found your blog through The Pleated Poppy. I host a link up each Wednesday (still live), stop by if you get a chance.

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete