7.03.2015

Ciao Ciao Brown Cow


phone case here.  Watch.  Rings 1, 2, 3.


If you follow me on instagram you may have already known that this white denim skirt has been on major repeat since I received it in the mail from Jenn.

Nothing better than a stylists' hand-me-downs.  

And this tank, I have been coveting it for a while, I love Chaser brand clothing, their fabric is ridiculously soft yet durable, and they always add in the best destructed details and graphics.  

In a weak moment this week, I pushed the button.  3 days later, satisfaction.

Summer uniform.

CIAO.

And a little bit of red, white, and blue.  Don't let my lack of patriotic clothing on this eve of our Independence day make you think that I don't get super moved and emotional every 4th.  Guarantee there will be tears and squeals.  I am forever beyond grateful to live in the most amazing country in the world and all those who sacrifice to keep our freedom.  I have been dialoguing with my boys on what freedom means, I love a child's perspective on life.  I never want them to take their lives for granted.





 tank - Chaser, Revolve Clothing
skirt - hand me down from Jenn, similar
shoes - 80%20, old
clutch - Finn Attire
watch - Kate Spade, Nordstrom
phone case - Kate Spade
rings - Gorjana c/o, here, here, and here.
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
lips - Nars in Poplife, Nordstrom.
Thank you America.

photos by Angie.
xo,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment