9.23.2015

flannel and lace, dressing up.


My favorite part of fashion is pairing items unexpectedly.  I love the challenge and the result.  And I am alllllways a sucker for lace, the more it reminds me of my grandma the better.  So that plus that, and this outfit is at the top of my favorite list.  

The top.

It's easy.  It's comfortable.  It works so well with my beloved boots, which i accented with a simple black {crazy supple} bag - I know matchy matchy but sometimes y'all, and black sunglasses with studs.

And because this outfit is a little bit fancy and a little bit casual, it will work for many many moments of life.

Even drinking beet juice.  How gorgeous is that color?  I mean, mother nature, she rocks.  And apparently it is hugely helpful with heart issues.   

I need to find lipstick this color.







shirt - Volcom, Swell 
skirt - Billabong, Swell
boots - Rag & Bone, Nordstrom
sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs c/o, similar
bag
bracelet - Gorjana c/o, Nordstrom
rings - Gorjana
watch - Kate Spade, Nordstrom

So far, 3 days, 3 outfits.  Which would you be most likely to wear?  Which would stretch your comfort zone?  Do it!  Stay tuned tomorrow for a compilation of some of our past favorites.

Photos by Angie.

thank you for reading!

xo,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment