11.05.2015

Casual Thursday Accessorized.




Lately I have been on the quest to find great jeans that aren't over 200$.  These are on my list.  Although I don't show you my backside, I'm telling you the butt pockets are super flattering, these jeans are super comfortable and I'm always a fan of a large hemmed cuff at the bottom.

And the best way to amp up your regular jeans and sweater is to accessorize.  A statement necklace, a great bag, bracelets.  

Note on the "guitar string" bracelets - If ever you are looking for the best bracelets you can end your quest with these beauties.  I wear them all the time.  I get asked about the all the time.  They are wonderful on their own or layered with other favorites.  These are a perfect gift or a wonderful treat for yourself.  You can find them at Queen Anne Dispatch and they will ship them to you.  

Weston Sweater, Mavi Jeans, Hobo Clutch and Guitar String Bracelets all available at Queen Anne Dispatch.  

Join us Friday for their friends and family event, the entire store is on sale.  From 6-10pm enjoy drinks, bites and a DJ while you shop.

xo,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment