3.04.2016

You can teach an old dog new tricks.








Well OK there are no dogs in this post.  But really just old dogs in my closet, these flares from 5yrs ago, this 2yr old blouse and 3yr old vest.  Doesn't sound super old I know, but I am still going to pat myself on the back for this new combo.  Flares and a great blouse are sort of a given right now, but it just wasn't complete.

Then I put a vest on it.  Done.  I'm as happy as a creamsicle.

As a rule, I never get rid of vests or denim skirts.   In fact I once got rid of a denim skirt that I thought was too short and well wouldn't you know it, mini's are back.  It even buttoned up the front folks.

kicking myself.

However moving I kicked myself lots, because of this theory, that may also apply to other areas of my life.  Oh dear.  So you win some and you lose some.

And finally, how about the bright light that our Seattle gray skies create?  I am awestruck.  


 Blouse - Anthropologie.  old
Vest - Zara.  old
jeans - 7 for all Mankind.  old
shoes - Dolce Vita, find here.
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry.

Photos by Jessica.
TGIF.

Kirsty

1 comment:

  1. wow very unique and intersting jewelry.

    925 Sterling Silver Jewelry combined with Beautiful and colorful gemstones to make you look more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete