5.02.2016

Superhero Moment. The Cape Jacket.






hmmmm what to say on this one without sounding like a broken record.

because I still love these flares, their price is awesome, they don't lose their shape, they flatter my butt so well, I did let out the hem because lets be honest I just like things a little bit undone and unruly.  

As my husband and I were returning home with the boys from Greek Easter tonight, we each commented on the state of our too high dandelion infested yard, which to me looks natural and as it should be, to him - he's a golfer.  Enough said.

So yes the undone hem.  But really these jeans.

And then my favorite tank top - I love the slight racer back, it's flattering but doesn't require special equipment.  I also love that the tank fits around the armpits, but is a little bit lose and flowy.

And the cape.  It's a super hero - the cape jacket is totally having a moment this spring.  It's the next generation poncho, more structured kimono.  I am loving the swingingness but it's not over the top or bulky.  I really think it's this years cargo jacket. 

And with these great basics I added some fun accessories - rose gold sunglasses and mixed metal earrings and bracelets.  



tank - Bobi, Queen Anne Dispatch, also here.
jacket - BB Dakota, Queen Anne Dispatch, also here.
jeans - Mavi, Queen Anne Dispatch, also here.
shoes - Dolce Vita. similar
Sunglasses - Smith, Queen Anne Dispatch
lips - Nars in Damned, Nordstrom
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry

Seattle Folks - Queen Anne Dispatch is having their semi-annual friends and family event this Friday May 6th.  You can find the cape, jeans, sunglasses and bracelets all on sale.  Annnnnd shop while you listen to a live DJ, sip drinks and eat bites.  It's one of my favorite shopping events of the year.


photos by Angie.

xo,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment