12.13.2016

And of course, My Wishlist


Tis the season of giving.  And not going to lie, it's incredibly tempting not to buy for myself as I am scouring crazy sales to post about and local shops for the perfect gifts.  Gift-giving is my love language.  and Gift-getting is pretty wonderful as well.

And my Christmas morning has improved tremendously since pinterest.  I have begun creating a wishlist board to guide and inspire my husband's purchasing.

Here's what I'm hoping is under the tree for me this year...and hey go big or go home, a girl's gotta dream.






No surprise the majority of my wishlist is fashion focused.  Even as a little girl this was my favorite category under the tree.

Here's to everyone getting at least one thing off there wish list.  Thank you for reading.

and check out Jenn's blog to see her wish list this year.

best,
Kirsty


1 comment:

  1. no matter whom you select to be your weight reduction train, you will advantage so long as it is a person that you feel you may examine from. http://musclegainfast.com/leanfire-xt-reviews/

    ReplyDelete