2.22.2017

Kimono Krazy


I have a weakness for kimonos.  Maybe it's the wanna be beach beauty in me, the one who hasn't cut her hair in over 2 years but loves to layer on gold necklaces and shimmery bronzer.  Or maybe it's because it's like wearing a bathrobe that instantly elevates your style clout.

But how could you not love this kimono?  and really any kimono from Pool To Party.  Their pieces are all fabulous.  Sophisticated happy prints in the softest flowy fabrics.  I admit, this isn't the first time I've confessed my love for these kimonos.  I'm just a believer.

If you missed Mondays post, the amazing backdrop for these photos is Gorjana's flagship boutique.




kimono - Pool To Party c/o.  find here
tank - Bobi, Queen Anne Dispatch.  also here
jeans - J Brand, Bloomingdales
shoes - Dolce Vita c/o.  find here (over 50% off!)
necklace - Gorjana c/o.  no longer available
photos by Angie.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment