4.02.2017

9 Picks From the Bloomingdales Friends and Family Sale

Right now Bloomingdales is having their Friends and Family Sale, it's a great time to score some great pieces.  This is often when I will purchase items that I have had my eye on, like designer jeans and shoes.  And also score on items that are already on sale.

Use code "friends" through 4/9 for 25% off.


Free People Off the Shoulder - I own this one, it's awesome.  I love the ties at the sleeves and the off the shoulder.



Free People Top - This one top is almost 70% off with the additional sale on sale on sale.


Embellished Military Jacket - May have just ordered this one.  I am obsessed with embellished jackets right now.



Embroidered Crop Jean - also obsessed with embroidered jeans.




Distressed Crop Jean - step hem, flared, cropped and destroyed.  Add the high waist and these are a summer dream.



Oversized Perfectly Worn Denim - I think the title says it all.





Lace up Wedge Sandal - You can never go wrong with a Dolce Vita lace up wedge sandal.



White Spur Booties - I wear these constantly, it has been so fun to have a white boot in my closet and I love the embellishments.



Skinny Jeans - I own these and wear them all the time.


Happy Shopping.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment