6.15.2017

A Visit to Flora and Henri














photos by Jenna.

Originally a children's clothing store, Flora and Henri has been a Seattle boutique since 1998.  Owner and designer, Jane, opened her new Flora and Henri Concept Store this week in the heart of Pioneer Square.  I visited their gorgeous new store front and as the photos suggest, the space is natural light filled, expertly curated and swoon-worthy designed.  I want to move in.  Jane and Amy, her VP of merchandising, put their heart and soul into this store.  I spent the morning dreaming of every occasion that these magical pieces would be a part of in the history of my life.   To Flora and Henri, luxury is purchasing items that stand the test of time.

I love the heirloom quality of their goods, and that every piece will tell a story if you let it.




If you are ever in the Seattle area, I highly suggest a visit to Flora and Henri, you will be inspired and possibly find that perfect piece.  Make a day of it in Pioneer Square, start with amazing coffee, then peruse all the wonderful shops tucked into century old buildings.  You won't be disappointed.

Thank you for reading.
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment