6.22.2017

Get Your Summer Sneakers. Last Chance for Brooks Heritage

Since it's officially the first day of summer, I thought I'd start sharing some of my favorite summer stuff.

sneaker dress

(today's outfit - green shoes only left here.  pants on sale here.)

First up for summer, my favorite sneakers.  I know.  Might not be what you would initially think of for summer.  However, it makes total sense for a couple of reasons - sneakers with summer dresses, shorts or wide leg cropped pants are totally on trend right now, and of course, I don't even need to say the F word:  functional.

But also because sadly my favorite Brooks Heritage sneakers are being retired.  What's left is left, so if you have been eying a pair, I wouldn't wait, they are going quickly and most are on major sale.  I have definitely stocked up.

These are the sneaks that made me a sneaker lover.  That is saying a lot.  In my every day life I wear them, well, almost every day.

So I rounded up most of what I could find on the web, click on the sneaker to see where to find them.  Sizes are limited, which is why I included so many...














Which one's are your fave?

Here's to a long summer full of sneaker adventures.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment