10.12.2017

ok, so just add a cardi


curly hair

hostess style

mudcloth dining room chairs

good hyouman tank

3 weeks ago this outfit was totally relevant, now you just need to add a great cardigan.  I couldn't let them end up on the cutting room floor.  Funny how quickly a tan fades.  sigh.  I love this outfit.  A great skirt and tank/tee is such an easy on point outfit.  This skirt is years old, scored on the Anthro sale rack.  This tank has been a staple all summer.  The Good Hyouman line is as inspiring as it is flattering.




Whenever I wear this shirt, I am reminded to look for reasons why this day is the best day ever, and it does change my perspective.  Yes, sounds a bit cliche, but try it.  There is beauty in almost any day. 

These photos were taken on a thursday afternoon in my home by my dear friend Angie.  Her darling family was visiting for the day.  Then we headed to the farmers market for the afternoon.  So many moments of the best day ever.

Tomorrow I'll share more of our attempt at photographing my dining room, with 3 boys in tow, and one more in the belly!  disclaimer: not me y'all, the other belly.


Tell me about your best day ever moments please!  I changed my comments process, so it's nice and easy now. 

best,
Kirsty


No comments:

Post a Comment