4.05.2019

Light As A Feather. 4-way Friday Style Series

After The Rain Pant Set by Traffic People.  


I just got home form a very wet baseball game.  Wait, wait, wait - who plays baseball in the rain you ask, well the rain started half way through, and there's no rain delay in AAA.  I will have you know our team manager, which also happens to share a home with me, got a piece of my soggy mind.

I'm tired.  Ready to crawl into bed.  Not ready to sit and write a blog post, but by golly I've committed to 3 this week, yes 3!  Thankfully this post is the best kind, with lots of laughter behind it and great fashion.

It's all because of this pantsuit set, well the 3 committed posts are, aptly name After The Rain - no seriously you can't make this stuff up, and it's a fan favorite.  Oh my gosh the puns just keep coming.  Now that I'm snuggled under a blanket and the feeling is coming back into my fingers my happy thoughts are returning.  And how could they not with this get up?  When Jenn and I were separately cruising through the latest Traffic People Spring Line, this one caught both of us big time, and a 4-Way Friday Style Series was crafted.

And in our humble opinions, everyone should have a pantsuit set in their closet, if you want to know why check out our posts this week 1, 2, 3, & 4.  This set in particular has a wonderfully flattering trouser, high-waisted with pockets, and slightly flared legs.  The top has a modern crop and soft fluttery sleeves.  The print is sophisticated and playful.  What more could you ask for?  Hmmmm a foot rub?  World Peace?  Ok I should have been more specific with that question.


  


 
Glam In a Mini Van?

Birds of a feather stick together.

Our style series originated long ago as blog newbies, wanting to share some of the ways we were wearing the same items, showcasing how versatile a favorite piece can be, and let's be honest, fashion is WAY MORE FUN WITH FRIENDS.  There is a lot of laughter, um I think I took 100+ photos, thank you Sarah for your patience and not so gentle guidance, to land 15-20 respectable shots.  But honestly the goofy ones have come to be some of my faves.  Also some creative outfit changes happen in the back of a minivan, hello cracker crumbs.  And I wonder why I find undergarments in the straaaaangest places.  We usually swap lipsticks and maybe earrings, wish we could swap shoes *sigh* darnit different sizes.  People on the street either think we are famous or just totally annoying.  Just kidding, mostly annoying but also freakin hilarious.  Well at least I think so.

And man I love to laugh, I need to laugh more in fact.

And then its  typically race off to school pickup to grab kiddos, turning back into pumpkins you say?  No way!  This is where the fun really happens, and yes mamas can still sport matching pant sets while mothering - or old sweats if that’s what the mood is calling for.

this is why you don't see my face in most of the photos.

 Caption this one??


What, no cocktails?  Well it's only 11 am on a school day sooo.

Pantsuit here, c/o Traffic People.  
You can also find this brand locally at Queen Anne Dispatch.

So two key take aways here:  Find a fashion buddy.  and fill your closet with items that make you feel light as air and happy, Traffic People is a great place to start.

Happiest Friday.

best
Kirsty

photos by SWolfe.

No comments:

Post a Comment