9.01.2011

Kickoff Winner and Swooning over EmersonMade...

Happy September!  {Can it really be?}


We are announcing this weeks winner a day early {fun blog post coming tomorrow hopefully} 
I thought this weeks kickoff promotion winner was so very appropriate as we head back to school, love her description!


Here is what Kathryn said...
"Although I'm still desparately clinging to summer, I went in an Autumnal direction for my outfit.  And for me, Fall still means back to school, so I took inspiration from the mixed chains in the Constance Necklace to assemble a sort of urban Seattle ensemble.  I like the more feminine, flowy tunic paired with more masculine, rain-ready boots.  I wanted the lovely fig hue to be a featured pop of color, offset by a bit of muted tangerine, which is a complimentary color for redheads like me.  In this outifit, I would face my first day back to school feeling chic"


And here is her outfit ensemble using the Constance Necklace and the Small Copper Tag Earrings...




Thank you Kathryn for entering, you have won a pair of Tag Earrings!  


To the rest of you, there is still time to enter to win {and you will automatically get 25% off},  but hurry! summer is dwindling away.




Swoon.


Speaking of Fall, have you seen EmersonMade's new pieces for fall?  There are more than a few pieces that I am seriously swooning over, here are just a couple...


{the London Coat}

Wouldn't this coat look great paired with this bracelet...

{the Caroline Bracelet}




Or this super chic power suit....

{the Emerson Black Suit}

maybe paired with this...

{the Estelle Necklace}

EmersonMade has such a great eye for style,  if that wasn't enough, check out Emerson and her husband Ryan's super adorable New Hampshire farmhouse here.

Happy Thursday.

Best,
Kirsty






No comments:

Post a Comment