5.09.2012

What I Wore {Event Edition}

Sometimes when I think about Spring...special events come to mind. For the past few years there have been plenty of opportunities for my husband and I to go to some sort of fundraising auction supporting some a specific cause. There is one in particular we try not to miss...Run To Win is a great organization doing awesome things for kids in the Greater Seattle area through sports (and I really love sports). Also, we just really enjoy the people we get to go with, which makes the night even better.

This year, Run To Win asked us (Lucia K.) to donate some jewelry to the silent auction. I'm proud to say that it went for more than what we priced it and all the proceeds went to this great cause. The high light was most definitely watching this younger guy stand by a specific piece and instantly out bid anyone who would try to out bid him. We asked him why he was so intent to which he replied, "Mother's Day...and this is the perfect gift!"

Back to WIW... every day for me is a Lucia K. day. I really don't leave the house without some LKJ on. It was great to be able to point people toward the auction items when they asked about my jewelry.


Gap Dress (Fall 2011), Target Snake Skin Pumps (Spring 2012)

even though there's ruffle and a zipper down the front of the dress, the Faye added the perfect touch of simplicity. The Alison earrings and the snake skin pumps added just enough flare to fit the style of the evening, not too dressy, but not too casual either. I'm not usually a pump girl, but these treated my feet well the whole entire evening. 

A little Lucia K. goes a long way!

xoxo.
Ali {for Lucia K.}





No comments:

Post a Comment