5.02.2012

what I wore vegas

literally every day in vegas I wore a white shirt, I love white.  I think the heat and lack of sticky dirty kid fingers grabbing at me constantly, I packed all my favorites.  which is a bit ironic, considering I am just as messy as my children most of the time.  sorry if this post is a bit redundant.

outfit #1: dinner date at Fix in the Bellagio {delicious!!}


pictures were quick snapshots on the iphone, hence the closed eyes and funny face.  oops.


tank top - Weston Wear, Queen Anne Dispatch
jeans - Pilcro and the Letterpress, Anthropologie {old but faves}
shoes - Cole Haan
earrings - Lucia K jewelry {on sale!}
bracelets - Lucia K. Jewelry Monogram Collection {and a new leather wrap not on the site yet!}



husbands shirt - Tommy Bahama


outfit #2: happy hour dinner at Segundo del Sol {good cheap eats}, show: Mystere Cirque Du Soleil, followed by dessert at Society at Wynn.



So what I failed to realize about Vegas, is that the "cooler" night time temps drop down into the mid 70's!  wow.  I packed mostly jeans for evening.  it was hot.  luckily we had a giant mall across the street to save the day.  So I stopped at Forever 21 and picked out some short little shorts for my Vegas tour and swapped my jeans into the bag.  when in Rome right...




my new hip sg's!  and my monogram bracelets, I wore one with a "P" and one "R" the whole weekend.  helped me keep my boys close, I missed them so, despite the fabulous time I had.



tank top {white and silk, for sure only when kiddos aren't present} - Anthropologie
shorts - Forever21
sandals - Frye, endless.com {old}
earrings - new hand-painted chevron chain earrings {what do you think?}
bracelets - Lucia K Jewelry Monogram Collection.  and the leather wrap prototype.  

husband's shirt - Tommy Bahama
shorts - Hobie
sandals - Rainbows


{chevron earrings and XXXL chocolate cake} 
the end.

have you entered to win a piece from the new Monogram Collection?

also, use code pearls25 to receive 25% off, order for mothers day by 5/3.  


Happy Wednesday.

best,
kirsty

1 comment:

  1. also, your hair looks awesome in those posts with the shorts! and you know how i love the chevron!!!!

    ReplyDelete