6.21.2012

teacher gift

I am utterly stunned that today is the last day of preschool for this year for my oldest.  its like high school graduation is just around the corner.  holy smokes.

here's what we decided to do for a teacher appreciation gift.  of course I love all the ideas out there and pinterest has some fun ones right?  we kept it simple.  and who doesn't love a Nordstrom gift card in the wake of the anniversary sale {me! me! me!}.  


a simple embellishment.  do you remember rock candy lollipops?  I found them at our local candy shop.  they are also so fun as swizzle sticks in drinks for a shower or get together.  I love the wooden handle and nostalgic feel.  and the boys liked that candy was involved.  


Riese wrote the cards.  



mommy stamped them.



and wrapped them up.



and the boys delivered.

happy thursday.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment