9.05.2012

what i wore {so very casual}

here is my dress that is sweats that is a dress.  what it lacks in figure flattering ability it makes up for in comfort.  I try not to own too many pieces like this, its just so tempting to wear them all the time.

and of course the perfect mustard colored headband for pre-fall.

outfit #1 - pure mommy day

dress - fluxus, Queen Anne Dispatch
belt - Zara.com
shoes - 80%20, Karmaloop.com {kind of old}
headband - Lucia K. Leah

goodness my outfit is quite lacking for this post.  its just been a couple weeks of end-of-summer-madness.  do you know what I mean?  we just got back from a road trip to my hometown in Montana, the only place my husband and I can truly truly relax.  it was the perfect way to end the summer. 

now I feel like its time to hit the ground running.

and I feel change is coming, the leaves are falling and the sweaters and boots and tights are being dusted off right?  ok maybe a little bit premature but pumpkin spice lattes have already arrived.

thank you for bearing with me these last lazy comfort days.

linking up with Pleated Poppy today for what i wore.

happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

2 comments:

  1. your headband is the cutest and the doors behind you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes may be old, but they're super cute.

    Stopping by from WIWW.. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete