9.12.2012

what i wore {starting cold, ending hot}

Seattle is having my favorite kind of weather.  cooler crisp mornings, but not cold, and then warmer almost hot afternoon sun and evenings.  even love the earlier end to the evening, dusk is magical and earlier evenings mean cozy times ahead.  no?

and a little preview of my new collection...which which which is coming live friday monday.  at the laaaaatest monday.  oh that timing.  but I will make it worth it.

{outfit}  adjusting to this weather.  I think this cardigan just might be my new favorite staple for fall, or at least in the top 3.  and I am kind of into matching my lipstick to my tops, is that ok?



I scored these nude wedges from an AWESOME Dolce Vita sample sale.  I promised my husband that I wouldn't need to buy any other shoes after that madness.   except I keep seeing all these dang cute boots {like these}  and I don't have any vintage-like heels ...



 my new necklace.  its turquoise, its gold, its sort of bronzy.  and silk and fray and a bow.  I dig it.  my hope is you will too.  {got my roots done too, nice improvement from here?}



 and then in the afternoon, back to summer clothes for a little while longer...

cardigan - Jcrew outlet {you should definitely find the one nearest you}
dress - Anthropologie oldie
wedges - Dolce Vita
necklace - Lucia K. Nora soon too come...

please check back on monday for my new line and a fantastic sale to kick it off.  and thank you for your patience!

linking up with Pleated Poppy today for what i wore wednesday.

happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment