3.29.2013

week 25. hellllllo spring!

I'm not sure how many of you noticed, but the bump was M.I.A last week. I've been having some serious nerve pain in my lower back (sciatica) making dressing in anything other than sweats and leaving the house somewhat undesirable. But here I am, back in action (mostly because I could only work from home so many days in a row before needing to head back into the office for some face time.) 

The sun came out this week for more than one single day!  Viewing all of KP's fun sunshine pics (thanks to Vegas!) made me perouse my closet a little longer for any hint of spring I could find that still "fit" my growing belly. 

shirt: h&m (old)
cardi: madewell (old)
jeans: gap (similar)
shoes: B.Makowsky (last season)*


Do you have any tips, pointers, remedies, or doctor's recommendations on pinched nerves and pregnancy? do share...


* Please ignore those white feet (longing for the CA sunshine) and the horrible paint on the house (the joys of renting!)


enjoy the sunshine if you're out here with us in the PNW!

-ali for lkj

No comments:

Post a Comment